High Security Series - Single Unit / Tandem Unit /Manual Passage Gate
| Keyword matches - The following may be possible matches for the keywords entered. A search was conducted on GSA Advantage to identify possible matches. |
|84||TOTAL SOLUTIONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, SECURITY, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, FIRE, RESCUE, CLOTHING, MARINE CRAFT AND EMERGENCY/DISASTER RESPONS - Marine Craft and Equipment|
| ||Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Systems, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services|
| ||246 42 1||Facility Management Systems - (Including Accessories and Repair Parts. Computerized Systems for Surveillance, Monitoring, Controlling, Signaling and Reporting Multiple Functions. Security Functions (i.e., access control, fire detection, intrusion, etc.)|
| ||246 35 1||Access Control Systems, Door entry control by card access, magnetic proximity - including but not limited to Biometric|
| ||246 36||Locking Devices - including padlocks and electronic locks not covered by SIN 246-35|
Download Printable Version as .pdf file.
www.TURNSTILES.us HIGH SECURITY SERIES TURNSTILES AND MATCHING SWING GATES High Security Series, Turnstiles
HIGH SECURITY, FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILES AND MATCHING SWING GATES TURNSTILE SPECIFICATION: SECTION 10450
1.00 PART I GENERAL
1.01 Drawings and general provisions as specified apply to this section.
1.02 Product Data - integrator's general description for each item and related components. For specific information, see catalog.
1.03 Shop drawings submitted upon request.
1.04 Turnstiles available in mechanical and electronic in clockwise, counter-clockwise, or bi-directional movement of travel.
2.00 PART II PRODUCTS
2.01 Turnstile models as provided by www.TURNSTILES.us, Inc., Conifer, Colorado
2.02 HIGH SECURITY SERIES
A. HS427-S, HS430-S, HS439-S, HS448-S, HS427-T, HS430-T 2.03 OPTIONS
1. Material and finishes B. Matching Swing Gate
a. Hot dipped galvanized carbon steel2. Size as pedestrian clearance
b. Polyester enamel on carbon steel, standard color is black other colors available upon request.
c. 304 stainless steel with No. 4 satin finish.
a. HS427-S & HS427-T 27" (686mm)3. Type
b. HS430-S & HS430-T 30" (762mm)
c. HS439-S 39" (991mm)
d. HS448-S 48" (1219mm)
a. S - Single4. Arm and barrier tubing sizes
b. T - Tandem available in HS427 & HS430
a. 1-1/2" diameter 14 gauge (38mm) available in HS427 & HS4305. Height: Overall exterior height 91" (2311mm), pedestrian walk through height 84" (2134mm) all models. 6. Depth
b. 1-3/4" diameter 14 gauge (44mm) available in HS427 & HS430
a. HS427-S & HS427-T 54" (1372mm)7. Width
b. HS430-S & HS430-T 56" (1422mm)
c. HS439-S 68" (1727mm)
d. HS448-S 93" (2362mm)
a. HS427-S 62" (1575mm)8. Control Head: Self-centering, adjustable hydraulic shock suppression, hardened tool steel locking bars, cam and roller assemblies, permanently lubricated bearings.
b. HS430-S 66" (1676mm)
c. HS439-S 84" (2134mm)
d. HS448-S 106" (2692mm)
e. HS427-T 94" (2388mm)
f. HS430-T 102" (2591mm)
9. For options, see Section 2.03.
1. Material and finishes
a. Hot dipped galvanized carbon steel2. Size as pedestrian clearance: 36" (914mm) standard custom sizes available contact factory.
b. Polyester enamel on carbon steel, standard color is black.
c. 304 stainless steel with No. 4 satin finish
3. Frame and jamb: 2" x 2" (51mm x 51mm) 11 gauge box tubing
4. Interior tubing sizes
a. 1-1/2" diameter 14 gauge (38mm)5. Exterior Height: 91" (2311mm) Interior height 88-1/2" (2248mm)
b. 1-3/4" diameter 14 gauge (44mm)
c. 1-3/4" diameter 11 gauge (44mm)
6. Keylock: Control direction of travel manually by key to lock or unlock, or may be used to override electronic controls.
7. Swing gate is equipped with outdoor rated electronic strike lock and automatic door closer.
A. All units available in clockwise, counter-clockwise, or bi-directional passage. 3.00 PART III EXECUTION
1. Electronic lock modules include heavy-duty 24 VDC pull type industrial solenoids, and card reader interface. One module for one-way control, two modules for bi-directional control. Available in fail-safe (open on power failure) or Fail-Lock (lock on power failure) modes.B. Additional options available on request.
2. Interfacing to card readers, computer attendance systems, coin and token acceptors, push buttons, and wireless remote controls.
3. Electronic 6 digit resetable counter with LCD display and ten year lithium battery.
4. Cover mount. Vertical Graphic Array (VGA) Red X / Green arrow.
3.01 Purchaser to install units in accordance with integrator's shop drawings and installation manual.
3.02 Warranty: Units are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery. See Warranty information for specific details.